Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Conversation workshop (Practice mode)


Dialogue conversation between two lovers

“I never want to see you again!” Shal yelled at Az.

“Why? What I did?” asked Az puzzled.

“You promise me that we will meet up for dinner and you were missing after that.” Shal said but her tone was less stern than before.

Without thinking much, Az remembered his promise last weekend and looked down. Regretting his behavior.

He looked at her and walk towards Shal to apologize. “ Shal, I’m sorry. I have reason for not turning up yesterday.” He explained slowly.

“NO! You lied to me. You does not love me anymore.” Shal said and her tears start dropping from her pale cheeks.

“Hey, that’s not true at all!!” “I couldn’t turn up because I had really an important update to share with my manager.” “ I did not do it on purpose.” He explained calm and sympathetically.

“So? What’s the use of having hand phone?” Shal questioned Az. “You should call and inform to me.” She said again. Still in tears.

He kept silent and listened Shal with tones of regrets.

1 comment:

  1. ~ the conversation and story line is interesting
    and goes very well.
    ~ clear and simple story.
    ~ should have extended more on the reason.

    ReplyDelete