Thursday, September 29, 2011

Favourite Books


Hi there.. This is my new blog and the reason I started this blog is to share my favorite topics to everyone.. First of all, my topic on this post is about sharing my favorite books/novels or magazines that I have read pass few months during my semester holidays. Well, having a long semester break can make us feel so lazy at home but I was enjoying reading my book collection which I bought whenever I go to bookstores. The best part is, reading those selected novels really trigger your nerve system. I meant by reading thrilling or suspense based novels. Here,between my reading process, I found out that reading Linwood Barclay writing collection really make my day throughout my semester break. I've collection of his books from day one till now. I start reading his first book titled " No Time For Goodbye". Does this book title itself sound so tempting to read.. So, I did made my first move and I really loved it. Seriously!! It is mind-blowing. I really found so many suspense elements which really makes a person to sit and keep on reading non-stop. There are also reviews about this book at the cover page which says " Impossible to put down". Trust me guys.. If you want to feel the heat on your holiday,you know whose novel to read. That's all for now.. will be back with more suggestion and books to share. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment