Monday, October 31, 2011




He, Me and Who?


He came hunting my life like Freddy,

He’s there whenever I’m awake or asleep.

Sometimes I wonder why,

I'm trapped in the grasp of hell angel.


He’s there whenever I’m awake or asleep,

Then I realize my life is like a woven.

I'm trapped in the grasp of hell angel,

Beautiful lies melt away from my memory.


Then I realize my life is like a woven,

But, my heart is filled with rainbow colours.

Beautiful lies melt away from my memory,

Hope time flies rapidly to forget you in future.


But my heart is filled with rainbow colours,

Not wanting it to end in flames.

Hope time flies rapidly to forget you in future,

Ghostly shadow in the dark creeps me.


Will not want it to end in flames,

Sometimes I wonder why.

Ghostly shadow in the dark creeps me,

He came hunting my life like Freddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment